Rivercove Residences EC Location
… full of investment opportunities and upside potential
Rivercove Residences is located near existing residential areas, schools, parks, and a sports complex.
The nearest station is Tongkang LRT Station, which connects residents to the Sengkang MRT/LRT station and bus interchange.
Important amenities within 2 km …
- Tongkang LRT Station
- Layar LRT Station
- Farmway LRT Station
- Kupang LRT Station
- Renjong LRT Station
- Fernvale LRT Station
- Cheng Lim LRT Station
- Thanggam LRT Station
- Sengkang MRT Station
- Sengkang LRT Station
- Buangkok MRT Station
- Ranggung LRT Station
- Compassvale LRT Station
- Blk 311A (Bus: 50, 163, 163M)
- Anchor Green Pr Sch (Bus: 50)
- Blk 309D (Bus: 50)
- Opp Blk 310B (Bus: 163, 163M, 50)
- NTUC Fairprice (Fernvale Point)
- NTUC Fairprice (Seletar Mall)
- Cold Storage (Compass Point)
- NTUC Fairprice (Jalan Kayu)
- Giant (Buangkok Crescent)
- Giant (Hougang Green Shopping Mall)
- NTUC Fairprice (Compassvale Link)
- Giant (Compassvale Bow)
- NTUC Fairprice (Hyper Hougang One)
- Anchor Green Primary School
- Springdale Primary School
- Nan Chiau Primary School
- Pei Hwa Secondary School
- Nan Chiau High School
- Sengkang Green Primary School
- Palm View Primary School
- Fernvale Primary School
- Compassvale Primary School
- Yio Chu Kang Primary School
- Hougang Primary School
- Hougang Secondary School
- North Vista Primary School
- Seng Kang Secondary School
- Seng Kang Primary School
- Compassvale Secondary School
- Chatsworth Kindergarten
- Punggol Primary School
Sengkang / Punggol transformation …
Sengkang is an increasingly vibrant new town. It is now seen as a comfortable living environment, a highly desirable place to live, work and play. You will enjoy
- enhanced transport infrastructure
- Residents here will find it a breeze to get around with the LRT stations close by, enjoy faster travelling time within Sengkang and other parts of Singapore.
- The extension of the North East Line to Punggol North will be completed by 2030.
- The Cross Island Line (CRL), which will be completed around 2030, will connect residents in the North East to the western and eastern parts of Singapore.
- A new integrated transport hub (ITH) in Hougang and a new bus interchange at Buangkok will provide seamless movement between the buses, trains and the adjoining commercial developments.
- To promote cycling as an alternative mode of transport, the Punggol Eco-Town Cycling Network will be developed to provide a safe and continuous network of cycling paths in Punggol.
- The North-South Expressway (NSE) to be completed by 2020 will significantly reduce journey times from the North East to the CBD
- The Punggol Semi-Expressway will increase east-west connectivity within the region.
- enhanced amenities and new lifestyle destinations which are a stone’s throw away from home
- Residents in Sengkang enjoy easy access to several shopping malls like The Seletar Mall (next to Fernvale LRT Station), Compass One, Greenwich, Rivervale Mall, Rivervale Plaza
- For the convenience of choices for residents, more shop clusters, childcare centres, and supermarkets will be developed in Sengkang.
- There’s a new integrated development near Buangkok MRT.
- In Punggol, Waterway Point will provide a convenient shopping and lifestyle destination.
- Enjoy access to major parks and green spaces such as the Sengkang Riverside Park, Punggol Waterway, and a new regional park on Coney Island.
- Park connectors in the North-East Region will be extended, bringing residents closer to new and existing parks.
- The Round Island Route will pass through the North-East region, incorporating the region’s historic landmarks in Seletar and linking up popular leisure spots such as Sengkang Riverside Park and Punggol Promenade.
- New homes are being built alongside a network of neighbourhood parks. These homes will reflect the natural charm of the area.
- Fu Hui Link at Compassvale Walk, a nursing home, will offer care services for infants, children and senior citizens.
- more job opportunities created near homes, providing skilled employment options as well as greater convenience for residents
- Office, retail, industrial and other business spaces in the North-East will continue to grow
- The phased development of Sengkang West Industrial Park.
- The expansion of Seletar Aerospace Park. It is an industrial park in Singapore catering to the aerospace industries. The park will create 10,000 jobs, mainly skilled and technical positions.
- As part of the North Coast Innovation Corridor, Punggol Creative Cluster will offer a space for innovative new industries and employment opportunities.
- good rental potential
- You can expect ready tenant pool of expatriates who are working in the nearby Sengkang West Industrial Park, Seletar Aerospace Park, and Punggol Creative Cluster.
- well-established healthcare
- To serve the needs of the growing community in the North-East, Sengkang General Hospital will be operational by 2018.
- In Punggol, Punggol Polyclinic (close to Oasis LRT station) will provide affordable healthcare options for residents.
- a good school district
- As part of the North Coast Innovation Corridor, Punggol Learning Corridor will see the addition of a new tertiary institution, which will act as a catalyst for growth and forge fresh synergies with industries and the community.
Connecting one and all of nature’s wonders, family activities, learning opportunities, investment potential and modern conveniences.